Wednesday, September 13, 2006

That was good ..........

I went for a great ride out on Sunday and covered about 140 miles. It was good to be out on the bike again.

Monday was a busy day. I started a furniture making course and a Psychology A level. Looking forward to more next week but it was a very busy day.

The A level is now divided into two parts - the AS level and the A2 level. The AS level represents the first year of an A level but you take an exam at the end of the year and you have the AS qualification. If successful with that presumably you can continue on to the A2 level.

We sat and watched the Aversion Therapy part of Clockwork Orange while a thunderstorm raged outside. Quite surreal.

Tuesday was a busy day too. I went to a course to show me how to fill in a self employed tax return. In the UK we have to file by 31st January after the close of the tax year. If we file paper records before 30th September then the tax office will calculate how much we owe.

Then I took the cat to the vet and showed her the bald bit MsP had created on her cheek bone. We are back down to boiled chicken - she won't touch the roast chicken I cooked Sunday evening so I am boiling chicken fillet for her. I have to decide how long to keep her on the boiled chicken but it will be at least four days and I am tempted to keep it going for at least a week to make sure any allergy is out of her system.

Then I will reintroduce the Royal Canin Persian 30 dried food and see how she goes with that for at least a month. I shall take the cat food I have got to one of the cat rescue places.

No comments: