Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Smoke Free VI - I coped fine

I've been doing an AS Level in Psychology this year and had the exam yesterday afternoon.

On top of the stress of revising and the worry of taking an exam I have been worrying about how I would 'cope' without cigarettes to resort to.

The news is : I coped fine. I came out after the first paper and some candidates were lighting up. I actually felt superior because I didn't feel I needed a cigarette.

The second break wasn't as superciliously uplifting but I still managed not to run off and beg a cigarette from anyone.

Though I will admit to talking to someone who does still smoke and eyeing their cigarette most greedily.

£156.90 saved so far!

I think I should start looking at away breaks and getting a hair cut as a treat.

No comments: